Birdhouse

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Gary Max

Here's last years new birdhouse----next years is even better.

Attachments

• DSCN0129.jpg
    DSCN0129.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 477
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sefali

Cool. Can you put up a few more pics from different angles? Oh, and what are the measurements? And the price you charge? Gotta show commin' up in southern Kentucky soon, and gotta make some inventory.:biggrin::tongue:

PTownSubbie

That's what all the fuss was over?!? LOL!!

That is a unique style with the log look on the outside.

Now I need to blow up the picture so I can go copy it!! LOL!!

No hard feelings Gary...

Nice birds nest though!

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks for the picture, now I won't have go to Kentucky to take a photo to start making birdhouse's:rolleyes::wink:, buy the way where's your next show and how much is the entry fee:biggrin:.....Sorry the devil made me do it:alien:....

Last edited:

KenV

Nice Design Gary -- looks like good bandsaw and router work with a bit of fastener work to hold it all together --

Gary Max

Yup they sold for $20.00-----every year I sell a different one. It's kinda funny---there are 20 birdhouses out in my shop under construction right now. I need to have them done before the first week in Aug. We have a big out door show then that last for 5 days.
Ken-----very good---body is 11 long and my bandsaw will cut 12.

stolicky

ooh, can I take a picture of it??

....Sorry, had to do it. (other thread) : )

It looks good. I have yet to make a birdhouse. I just have Robins this year that decided to make a nest under my deck though....

Rick_G

Don't do many birdhouses but I'll keep that design in mind and if you ever show up in Bothwell for our annual 4 hr Christmas craft show at the legion I'll be your main competition.:biggrin:

Rfturner

looks good My grandma loves birdhouses but She is not allowed to have any more (she has 96) most of them are tiny and above her TV. They are fun to make though I made her two through out the years

keithlong

Very nice bird house. I made some bird feeders for myself last year out of red cedar and I put plexiglass in them to see the level of seeds in them. I enjoy sitting in the back yard late in the evening and watch em flock to the feeders to eat. I put metal over the tops to keep the wood dry. I want to build a bird house for martins next year.

Top Bottom