Bee's wing PNG Rosewood box set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from timberbits

timberbits

Bee's wing PNG Rosewood box set.

This timber really knocked my socks off. Didn't really get to see the grain until I applied the finish. The grain changes tone when you move it in the light.

The smell when sanding is absolutely gorgeous. I can stand in front of the lathe all day sniffing this timber.

Very happy with the results. Hope you like it too.

Timberbits.

Attachments

• PNGRosewood1.jpg
    PNGRosewood1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 238
  • PNGRosewood2.jpg
    PNGRosewood2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 292
  • PNGRosewood3.jpg
    PNGRosewood3.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 285
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

Nice job! I like both the pen and the box. One of these days I will be brave enough to make a box.

PenPal

David,
Remember when we first met it was in June back a while when I visited Sydney to attend the Annual Working With Wood Show, David and I had been drawn as swap partners on the
Australian U Beaut Forum we swapped our pens at the show. David gave me a choice of pens I chose a New Guinea Rosewood very similar to this pen. NG Rosewood, Narra, Golden Amboyna all related. It is stunning.
David I believe your presentation using your design pen boxes made by you matching everything are unique and beautiful.
I am in awe the way you present and finish your pens, my understanding is Mr Dayacom who makes your design Australiana Dayacom Pen Kits exclusively for you uses pens made by you to advertise his products another real credit to you. Wish you the best during your travels and recognise you as a sincere friend of great value.
Regards Peter.

Top Bottom