ANY YMMSS MEMBERS HERE?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Anthony,
Look at this very closely before you think about signing up!
If you check their add categories which seems to also be their affiliates there are only 24 companies listed. Why would I spend $195.00 to have them e-mail 24 companies?
Also note that they have a Go*gle search on their site. If their claims are what they say then why do they find it necessary to belong to other affiliate programs besides their own to generate revenue. Besides the search box their site has what looks to be a different affiliate add on each of their pages. These affiliate ads do not appear to be their members. Strange.
I want to make it very clear that this is only my uneducated opinion.

timdaleiden

Originally posted by Tonyc53
<br />Hey You Guys Are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much [:D]

Sorry for keepin ya'll in so much <b>SUSPENSE!!!</b> Here Is What YMMSS Stand fOR: http://www.ymmss.org/
<b>
READ AND ENJOY!!!</b>[8D]

It smells like ham. It comes in a can. Me thinks it's spam.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Tony,

I wonder if you've read the first paragraph of THEIR spam policy.

YMMSS explicitly forbids mention of YMMSS or Your Money Machine Success System in any public ad including any email whatsoever UNLESS the email was specifically requested by the recipient. This includes any URL address and even a cloaked URL whose destination contains YMMSS or any related term. Violation can result in termination of your YMMSS membership. The only permitted mention of our company is in messages to individuals who have personally requested information by signing up at eMoneyNews.com or other approved gateways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom