Any interest in a group buy for the Fisher Space Refills?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.spacepen.com/blueinkfinepointcrosspenrefill-1.aspx
Talking to these people about a group buy thought we may have enough interest do get a good deal.The first email was a nice friendly one wanting more info. on the group so I will email back about us and see what happens.This is only in the works so please just reply that you would be interested and in about how many they sell for $4 before any discounts.He also said maybe he can provide other things we will see.I will contact Jeff when it gets to that point if we do get to that point.Thanks,Victor

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

Fisher is a prime product - That is what I use in my personal carry pen (parker style refill) because it always works even in the rain (I live in a rain forest).

I could use a few cross and more parker style refills - fine is better and either blue or black works

corian king

Hello i would be interested in some of these.Now you will have to keep in mind that these can be purchased on ebay for 2.00ea.Thats where I have been getting mine at.So if you can match or beat that price I will get them from here instead.
Let me know and Thanks!
JIM

corian king

Hello I just made a post about the refills at ebay.Well you can't get that price there anymore.That was a promotion and now the guy has gone up to 7.50 for two.So please keep me in mind.I would like to have black in fine and medium point.Sorry about the other post.
JIM

mewell

I'd be in for both Cross and Parker, more black than blue. A 80%/20% mix would work. Depending on price, could be on the order of 100 Cross, 30 or 40 Parker.

Hello everyone, well I have some information on this buy it goes like this.The first company I contacted sells the fisher space refills for $4 each and will give us a 5% break @ 100,not really good enough for a group buy.The second company I contacted sells the same refill for $3.40 each http://www.montgomerypens.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=10174
and if we buy 200 they will give them to us for $3.20 each.I guess if you wanted more then a few in might work out cheaper.This company has a $25 minimum purchase so keep that in mind as well,may sway some smaller orders to still be made.You guys tell me what you think I have yet to run any numbers on fee from paypal and re-shipping (shipping will be free to me,they offer USPS free shipping) things so give me some feedback,PLEASE.Thanks everyone for the input so far.Victor

Last edited:
This group buy will not be happening due to poor communication from suppliers and costs to do the buy.Sorry wish we could have got it done.It just was not cost effective to buy and then reship.Victor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom