Another end grain OO

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kevin M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin M

This is a end grain cut Osage Orange (hedge) slimline made from a 25 y.o. log cut for a fence post but never used. I have so much of it that anyone coming thru central IL. can

20053735545_Osage%20Orange%20Slimline.jpg

stop by and get some for free!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jkirkb94

The grain is outstanding! Too bad I'm not coming to IL.[:(] You might cut some into blanks and offer them to sell to the group. You can get 10-15 blanks in a Flat Rate Priority mail envelope for $3.85. Kirk[8D]

Tom McMillan

Wow Kevin---that's very cool!!!! Sort of looks like a couple of targets to shoot at---better watch out for Anthony--he might want to do some target practice.

Kevin M

Originally posted by Travlr7
<br />That turned out beautifully. Central Il, huh!

Canton is pretty close to me. Do you get to PAWW?

Do I maybe KNOW you?

Bruce[;)]

Bruce, I get in the Peoria and Pekin area quite a bit and if you want a piece just e-mail me and we will set up a meeting.

Kevin M

Originally posted by jkirkb94
<br />The grain is outstanding! Too bad I'm not coming to IL.[:(] You might cut some into blanks and offer them to sell to the group. You can get 10-15 blanks in a Flat Rate Priority mail envelope for $3.85. Kirk[8D]

Kirk, thanks for the idea and I may do just that as time permits. I appreciate the nice comments from everyone about the pen. Also, the pen turning symposium in Peoria, IL is coming up in August, I may have some OO available there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom