Anjan and English Walnut Jr.Gents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from philb

philb

Hi,

My two newest pens that I finished over the weekend! never seen the Anjan on here before so thought I would give it a go and see what you guys think, also rarely see English Walnut so thought that would be worth a shot too!

The Anjan is Rhodium with CA finish, and the Walnut is Black-Ti with CA finish. The Walnut has some spalting and soft punky area that is lighter on the cap. Was tricky to turn as its slightly cross grain, and needed some CA to stabilise! The anjan on the other hand just looked good as soon as I cut it, especially with the random black dots all over!

Let me know what you think!

PHIL

Attachments

• AnhanRHnet.jpg
    AnhanRHnet.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 204
  • AnhanRHnet2.jpg
    AnhanRHnet2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 224
  • EngwalBlknet.jpg
    EngwalBlknet.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 183
  • EngwalBlknet2.jpg
    EngwalBlknet2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 177
  • AnjanWalnet.jpg
    AnjanWalnet.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 231
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

I like the Anjan that's one more of the several thousands of species I've never heard of, it really looks sharp. the English Walnut is also nice, but there is something about the Anjan I guess it is those spots in it.

philb

I like the Anjan that's one more of the several thousands of species I've never heard of, it really looks sharp. the English Walnut is also nice, but there is something about the Anjan I guess it is those spots in it.

Yeah its the spots, last time I put one up for sale the customer thought I had burnt them on! Not all of the pieces have it though, you have to be selective!

Top Bottom