Angle cut Bloodwood.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Max

Had to stop today and give this a try. This Bloodwood is cut at 30 degrees. I spent a half hour trying to get these pics. I ain't got any of them fancy lights. These pics are in sunlight. It is a slimline kit.

2005329205234_anglecutbloodwood1.jpg

2005329205339_anglecutbloodwood2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Gary, you just couldn't stand it,could you? [:D]

Well if I can get mine off the mandrel from all the glue I used it will blow yours right out of the water. lol

J/K, your pen looks great! Did you have any problems turning it? And you better say yes. [:D]

Gary Max

R.T. when I first touched it with my gouge I ripped a huge hunk out of the side. I dailed the RPM's way up and it done a whole lot better. I need to break down and buy me a set of buffing wheels. I got a small motor and a Mandrel just need to get the buffing wheels and put it together. I an working way to hard trying to get a good shine.

WoodChucker

Gary, thanks for the tip! I didn't even think about speed. I'll try that on the next one. I just got a 3 piece buffing system and used it on my last pen. It works really good, even makes raw wood shine nice. I think you will love it when you get one. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom