Amber Majestic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

This I my B. Day gift to ME, :party: It is Exotic's AMBER blank on a Black Ti Majestic. It has been MM to 12,000 then chrome polished and plastic polished, inside of the blank was painted silver then backed with white.
After taking the photos I found two faces in the cap (1st photo) an evil guy laughing, and the second one (last Photo) a side view of a woman with her hair covering most of her face. Or is just me. :hypnotized:
Any Comments Welcome, Thanks for looking. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Dads Majestic 012_edited-1.jpg
    Dads Majestic 012_edited-1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Dads Majestic 021_edited-1.jpg
    Dads Majestic 021_edited-1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 151
  • Dads Majestic 025_edited-1.jpg
    Dads Majestic 025_edited-1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 143
  • Dads Majestic 031_edited-1.jpg
    Dads Majestic 031_edited-1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 164
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

el_d

Thats really nice Max, what do you mean "backed with white?" Two layers of paint in the blank? or silver in the blank and white on the tube?

And by the way Happy b-day.

ldb2000

Beautiful pen Max . That blank is stunning and matches well with the kit . As for the faces ......you have a over active imagination ...... wait I see them too .... I guess it's ok then :biggrin:

maxman400

Thats really nice Max, what do you mean "backed with white?" Two layers of paint in the blank? or silver in the blank and white on the tube?

And by the way Happy b-day.

Thanks!!, The silver is very thin automotive touch up paint so it leaves thin see through spots, so I painted the blank again with white paint which gives a rippling effect.

maxman400

Beautiful pen Max . That blank is stunning and matches well with the kit . As for the faces ......you have a over active imagination ...... wait I see them too .... I guess it's ok then :biggrin:

Thanks Butch, I was starting to wonder if it was the glue fumes. :hypnotized:
:biggrin::biggrin:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
and the second one (last Photo) a side view of a woman with her hair covering most of her face. Or is just me. :hypnotized:
Any Comments Welcome, Thanks for looking. :biggrin:

I think the pen is beautiful Happy Birthday! And no, it's not you, it is a woman with her hair covering most of her face. Then again, I've never met you, so maybe it is you:biggrin:.

maxman400

I think the pen is beautiful Happy Birthday! And no, it's not you, it is a woman with her hair covering most of her face. Then again, I've never met you, so maybe it is you:biggrin:.

Thanks! It could very well be me, :devil: but if you see it and butch sees it, I think it might be the glue. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom