Cheer Amazing Blanks by Brooks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry this is so late in coming! A few weeks ago I contacted Jonathon because I was looking for a blank that resembles opal for a customer and he sent me two of his excellent blanks as well as a freebie for the price of two blanks! The blanks do a great job of mimicking white opal, and I can't wait to use the second one. He always got back to me within a day of my PMs, sometimes multiple times a day. He also put the package in the mail within a day of receiving payment. I am quite impressed by his products and his service. I can't wait to order more!

David

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Jonathan is a true artist with acrylics AND he also turns some beautiful pens. But on top of this, he is a true gentleman and friend who will help and share his knowledge. Thanks Jonathan for your wonderful products, your kindness and help, and just being a down-right nice guy:worship:

wiset1

I'll jump on the wagon here since I think I may have a peg in that wheel myself. Jonathon is simply amazing with the work he does and offers something the pen turning community was in need of...a fresh new look at alt materials. There's just so much energy and flow in his work that it pains me to say that I don't own enough of his stuff. Jonathon...keep doing what you're doing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom