Alternate to Cigar cheap clip?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

patmurris

I like the Cigar but just can't stand the clip which looks rather cheap IMO - but the kit is cheap indeed. I was wondering if there is any way to replace it with something nicer which would look like the Jr Gent clip for instance, or something in between.

I'm also having a closer look at other ballpoint twist pens in the same 'weight' category, looking for a similar kit with a better clip... and a similar price tag, but common sens makes me think it'll be more expensive too... Any suggestion welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

patmurris

That's indeed much better then the Cigar regular clip. Thanks for the tip.

I just emailed them to determine whether they sell the clip alone - i've got quite a bunch i'd like to upgrade before ordering new kits...

ghostrider

I bought two of the black ti Magnum kits myself. They came with both clips, and I noticed that the black ti was darker than what Berea/Woodcraft uses.

I made one for my brother, and he said he was having problems because the pen kept slipping out of his shirt pocket (I turned his straight B2B), so I gave him the regular Cigar clip. He said that he thought it would help provide more tension, but agreed with me that the magnum clip looked better.