ant600.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 201
  • ss600.jpg
    ss600.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TBone

Excellent work Rick. I really like the looks of those. It has the cartridge pen appeal as well as the ablility to show more of the blank. Do all of the pens have 2 windows>

Great job.

Last edited:

PaulDoug

Guess I'll take my cartridge pens and go home.. Can not even compete! Those are really nice.

I think the picture thing is from reducing them to post, I don't know. I know what pictures I post never seen to be as clear or sharp as the original. But in my case that a good thing!

Sylvanite

Outstanding pens Rick! You did a great job rounding over the cutouts and the fit and finish of the inserts is excellent. Are these powder-coated, or lacquered? I don't see any copper discoloration that typically comes from powder-coating.

Regards,
Eric

Verne

Rick,
As usual, very, very nice. You continue to amaze me with your ingenuity and artistic eye.
Vern

workinforwood

They are great as usual. Since you say you are not using PR anymore and that you can pc the pens..then I'm guessing what's up is that you have a piece of plastic cut that forms inside the cut of the bullet to smooth the pen out? Or you just don't bother worrying about the open window feel to the fingers?

Top Bottom