A couple from recent PR casts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Lenny

Lenny

Here are a couple pens from my most recent PR casts. Comments welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_4864sm.jpg
    IMG_4864sm.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_4884sm.jpg
    IMG_4884sm.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_4869sm.jpg
    IMG_4869sm.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 340
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

I don't like em.
Well I don't know if I like them.
Ok Ok I'll come clean. I like these, they are very nice.

My impression of senator Weener(sp)
Curt

PaulDoug

Very nice, all of them. I have got to get going on this, I have all the equip, just need the stuff to color things with, but, I keep stalling. I think it's called intimidation.

Lenny

Thanks everyone!:)

Ernie, don't tell anyone but the burgandy one when I started out was going to be that "vibrant red" one. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: My most recent one (yesterday) IS red (dish).:rolleyes:

Paul, I don't have much experience with the other pigments but I can say the Coastal Scents mica powders are very nice! I wish I could find a local supply .... will keep looking and maybe I will find some Pearlx eventually somewhere.

PenMan1

Nice work, Lenny. You have really come a long way in a very short time! It looks like you are making the best of your 2 and 1/2 half weeks of summer:)

wizard

Lenny, Those blanks and pens are fantastic! It's almost like looking at another galaxy with it's mysterious swirls of colors and iridescence....and no I'm not smoking anything:wink:. Thanks for showing. Doc

Lenny

Tim, You really should. Like any other aspect of pen making, it ha$ $omething$ you need to aquire to get $tarted, but it $ure is FUN!!!!
All you really need is a can of Silmar41 a few mica pigments from Coastal scents and the rest you can pretty much cobble together. :)

louie68

Lenny I like all of them nice job.
Lenny the middle picture what is the name of the pen kit & where did you buy the kit?

Lenny

Lenny I like all of them nice job.
Lenny the middle picture what is the name of the pen kit & where did you buy the kit?

Louie, that is the Jr. Gent I in chrome plating and I got a bunch of them when Leroy (Smitty37) offered them awhile back.
He still offers them here ...
http://store03.prostores.com/servlet/smittyspenworks/the-419/Jr-Gent-1-Pen/Detail

CSUSA also has them under their Apprentice line here ...
http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/s...rentice_Jr_Gentlemen_s_Pen___app_jr_gent?Args=

HTH :)

Top Bottom