A 2nd meeting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I have sent a PM to Rich(kruzzer) and, left a voice message about setting up another meeting. Have not yet received a reply. If anyone sees or hears from him, please ask about when we can meet again.

Thanks,
Chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Super Dave

Chuck, I have to go to Woodcraft after work to pick up something that I ordered. If he's there I will talk to him about it.

Dave

cnirenberg

Dave,
Sounds good. I have a financial rstraining order from going to Woodcraft for a little while longer. Thanks for going there. Good luck. Leave your wallet at home.

bluwolf

I was planning on going to Woodcraft today or tomorrow. The website says there's a 2 day sale going on there. But I don't recall getting a flyer or anything about it. I was going to call to see if they are. Supposedly they're knocking 20% off things like pen kits. If I see Rich I'll ask about it too.

Mike

bluwolf

Hey Chuck,

I just got back from Woodcraft after running around all day. He said that he's working on it. The problem is that all their saturdays and sundays are booked with classes right now. Tis the season in SW Florida. He said don't quote him but we might be looking at maybe May. He said that he got your email and he was going to try to get an email off to you over the weekend.

I also got to spend some time with Mike Redburn today. He was kind enough to have me and my little pony of a dog over to his place for a cup of coffee and a nice chat. I got to see some of the stuff he's been working on ...very nice.

Mike

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
OK, thanks Mike. I know Rich is a busy guy and, the store can't just cancel classes. So, it looks like May unless an alternative developes. I'll be working on that. Glad you got to spend some time with Mr. Redburn. He is one we could all learn from. THAT'S what I need more of. Education! :redface:

Thanks for the report Mike.

Chuck

cnirenberg

Hey Chuck,

I also got to spend some time with Mike Redburn today. He was kind enough to have me and my little pony of a dog over to his place for a cup of coffee and a nice chat. I got to see some of the stuff he's been working on ...very nice.

Mike

Mike,
So how is the pony?

bluwolf

[/quote]

Mike,
So how is the pony?[/quote]

Hey Cris,

He's doing well. He likes going for car rides which is pretty funny when you picture him in my car, right? He loves going to Woodcraft because everybody there is good to him, especially Cindy Lee. The feeling is mutual, he's gone and laid down behind the counter when she's there. Then when a customer comes up to the counter he stands up on the counter next to Cindy and greets them. At almost 6 ft tall standing, that's a pretty funny sight:)

Mike

Top Bottom