5 Calligraphy and 1 Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from leehljp

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Below are five Gold Standard Fountain pens from CSUSA with calligraphy nibs added for a relative in the Louisiana. Relative is an art professor, so is her husband. They wanted "different shaped" pens (not straight or one gentle curve) and made out of wood native to Louisiana, where they live.

These are my first pens since summer. Wish I had more time.

Left to right:
Sassafras, Cherry, Holly, Pecan, Walnut

image.jpg

And my first Baron, dressed in Snakewood.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

HI Hank!

They're all very nice! I really like the shape on the one second from the left, with nice little coves. That is cool! You'll have to let us know how they like the caligraphy nibs.

Scott.

BigRob777

Hank,
This comes close to being a fruit and nut spectacular. Well, you got the spectacular part down (and holly does have berries). I like the wood in the walnut and the shape of the holly best. And that baron is very classy.
Rob

leehljp

Member Liaison
Originally posted by BigRob777
<br />Hank,
This comes close to being a fruit and nut spectacular. Well, you got the spectacular part down (and holly does have berries). I like the wood in the walnut and the shape of the holly best. And that baron is very classy.
Rob

I had not given that much "food" for thought. [:D] But it is all related. For those that don't know, the Sassafras leaf is where file' comes from that goes into the great Cajun food - file' gumbo.

Now if I had only done one with "apple" wood to be a companion for the "snake' wood. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom