30-? bullet pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Crayman

Crayman

I talked about this pen during the turning for the troops in Springfeild MA. We decided to name it a 30-CAV pen. I was playing with powder coating for the red, white and blue contest during the summer, and some powder mixed and came out CAV color :biggrin: so I knew I needed to make a few. Here it is.

Attachments

• DSCN1046.jpg
    DSCN1046.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 238
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
A girly cartridge pen! Lady hunters might like that! :)

I talked about this pen during the turning for the troops in Springfeild MA. We decided to name it a 30-CAV pen. I was playing with powder coating for the red, white and blue contest during the summer, and some powder mixed and came out CAV color :biggrin: so I knew I needed to make a few. Here it is.

bitshird

Why Dr.Cavender what ever do you mean, are you suggesting there are miscreants on this site that would intentionally alter your appearance in a manner that would not be becoming to you. Sir how awful, I think you should submit an image of your self expressly for the purpose of being proven incorrect. We all to the man and ladies proudly stand behind you and would do nothing to besmirch your fine service to your country, your Uniform or well maybe a Zorro mustache, but that's it.

PS in a manly way of course

Top Bottom