11/15 Swap and sell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jclark58

For those interested in participating in the blanks swap and sell at the 11/15 gathering please note that is an open swap and sell, not an exchange.

I'm planning on bringing:
Box Elder Burl
Oak Burl
Amboyna Burl
Spalted Mytle Burl
Curly African Sumac
and
Desert Ironwood

I may also have some bigger chunks of Cottonwood burl and 2 large blocks of Cocobolo, each is 8X8X3.

Jason

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vick

I have quite a bit of wood as well that will be available for trade or sale.

Dozens of small to medium sized bowl blanks , hundred of pen and stopper blanks, mostly of local Mesquite, Acacia, Indian Rosewood, Mulberry, ect as well as several large log sections of Mesquite.

Kevin's wood stash is right accross the street and I know he has a lot of wood as well.

So bring some wood to trade or some money if you are buying.

dubdrvrkev

Yeah, I've got a lot of the same stuff, since we all trade some. Most of my larger blanks are still in log or split log form, but we can always fire up a Stihl if we need to.
I also have lots of pen blanks, Spalted- maple, pecan, oak, ash, persimmon as well as other that I can't think of. Lots of exotics and domestics, and some burls and curly stuff.

I'm always interested in blanks for ornaments, since I have a hard time cutting up large bowl blanks into small stuff. Sizes anywhere from 1.75" to 2.5" square and over 4" long.

Gilrock

What 11/15 gathering are you talking about? There hasn't been a thread posted in this section since April.

Gilrock

So I was wondering why no one would tell me where this event was occurring so I googled "11/15 swap and sell phoenix" and this thread was the first hit. But then in the search results it caught my eye that the date for the hit was 2008. So I came back here and sure enough it's an old thread resurrected from the grave. So I'm no longer interested in where you had this swap and sell 4 years ago...lol.

Top Bottom