10 POW/Mia's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Gary Max

Busy day getting ready for a show next weekend.
I still have another 15 of my POW/MIA pens to make.

Attachments

• DSCN0207.jpg
    DSCN0207.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 300
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Those are nicely done, Gary. I bet you sell a lot of them.

I hope you are right because I am making a bunch of them----here's the second patch----the are Ti-Gold Slims.
I plan on making about 35 POW/MIA pens total for nexts week show.

Attachments

• DSCN0211-1.jpg
    DSCN0211-1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 149

phillywood

Roy, don't forget that not everybody is a native of this country and may not be familiar with our customs.:)
Roy that's quite alright. I have met a POW/MIA in person and I have great respect for them. they are the reason for us living as comfortably as we are. Because if they didn't survive and tell the truth then we would have never known the true horrors of the behind scene crimes of the wars.

phillywood

Sorry I had never looked at Phillips profile until just now, my apologies Phillip if I seemed to think you were joking....:eek:
Roy, you don't have to apologise you didn't know. heck my name doesn't give away my identity. Heck every one her in San Antonio used to hear me saying my name is Jose, since when you pronounce the name Hossain (the real first name- like Obama's middle name) it sounds like Jose. And, since I was in Insurance sale profession I took enough heat from the mistake. I hope this clears it up.

Top Bottom