This Thursday, May 18--Zoom presentation on GluBoost Products

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This will be our first Zoom presentation from our "shop" at ExoticBlanks.com. We expect to make this a monthly event.

I (Ed Brown) will be joined by two good friends-Mark Dreyer and John Underhill. Each of us will show our method of applying GluBoost for a perfect finish. Both John and Mark will take this to the next level, showing some coloration techniques and use of other GluBoost products. A few "doorprizes" will be awarded to participants--you must be present to win.

The presentation will kick off at 6 PM Chicago time. We expect the demonstrations will run until about 7:30, but the question and answer period will continue as long as there are interested participants.

If you would like to attend, simply send an email to "sales@exoticblanks.com" and title it "Invite me". We will send you the link and a reminder Thursday afternoon.

Presently (this was in my Sunday email) we have sent over 200 invitations--

The event will be recorded--we are not certain how the recording will be used yet.

Hope to see you there,

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cozee

Oh man, I would love to but 3rd Thursdays are my Marine Corps League meetings and being an officer, I kinda gotta be there.

mg_dreyer

John and I are on our way home now - what a fun evening. Tons of information exchanged and having the president of GluBoost on the call to give factual information really took it up a notch. Thanks Ed.

Gregf

Definitely a great seminar! Big plus having the president of Gluboost there. Indicates his interest in our industry.

Smokey S

I missed the glue boost zoom presentation, I didn't get home until about 7:00 pm. When trying to get in zoom it kept saying an invalid address. hopefully I will get it figured out for the next one. I truely believe this is an awesome oportunity. Thanks for all the hard work of putting it together………Smokey

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Smokey,
Did you get the email today, with the survey? If so, your name and email are correct on our master list, so you will be able to see the recording when I figure out how to make it available (shooting for mid-week).

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Over 70% of the attendees were kind enough to fill out the survey--since noon yesterday (24 hours-ish)

General reaction was extremely favorable!!

We have the next event scheduled for June 15 (third Thursday)--it will be about casting. Of course that means our "master caster" John Underhill will be the featured demonstrator--but Mark and I will find someway to sneak into the picture from time to time.

I have to say all four of us (including Dawn) had a lot of fun putting this first one together. Reading all the positive comments on the surveys is extremely motivating!! So, the SHOW WILL GO ON!!

EVERY response said they would plan to attend the next Zoom meeting---this was the question I was most pleased with.

Join us--we will be announcing how to sign up a few days before the event.

THANK-YOU to all who attended and especially those who have replied to our survey!!
Dawn & Mark & John
& Me

Top Bottom