Thin Ripping Jig by Fulton

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PreacherJon

Here is the ripping jig in action. My first impression is that if you want to make thin equal rips multiple times. This works great! I was only making one board this time... but if making 3 or more this would save a tremendous amount of time! I wish, however, that it had a see-through acrylic rather than the black span in front of you. That way you could more easily see the ruler. (I received this through Peach Tree and is about $30.00)

Attachments

• xxThin Jig.png
    xxThin Jig.png
    589.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Ww10e.jpg
    Ww10e.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Ww10d.jpg
    Ww10d.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Ww10c.jpg
    Ww10c.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Ww10b.jpg
    Ww10b.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Ww10a.jpg
    Ww10a.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 93

howsitwork

Here is the ripping jig in action. My first impression is that if you want to make thin equal rips multiple times. This works great! I was only making one board this time... but if making 3 or more this would save a tremendous amount of time! I wish, however, that it had a see-through acrylic rather than the black span in front of you. That way you could more easily see the ruler. (I received this through Peach Tree and is about $30.00)
John

With the rip guide ball bearing touching your saw blade ( saw turned off !!) use a fine scriber to mark a line to the rear ( opposite side of guide to the blade ) of the black guide. Fill with tippex to make seeing it easier . You can then see or measure how thick your strip will be by looking at how far that line is from the black guide.

Does that solve the problem ?

Top Bottom