Liberty Stainless Ballpoint Kits, and Apollo Brass Fountain Pen Kits and Stepped Drill Bits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KMCloonan

I am trying to thin out my inventory of kits, and hope some of you might be interested in these:

1) Liberty Stainless Steel Twist Ballpoint - I have 3 kits. They sell for $19 - I would like to get $14ea, plus $4 for shipping. If you buy all 3, I'll pay shipping.

2) Apollo Brass Fountain Pen Kits - I have 2 Kits. They sell for $24.99 - I would like to get $19ea plus $4 for shipping. If you buy both kits, I'll pay Shipping - I will also throw in 4 spare sleeves for the Apollo kits.

3) I have stepped drill bits for the Apollo kits. The bits were made by Rick Herrel. Rick is currently asking $43 for the pair, plus shipping. I would like to get $30 + $5 Shipping. I have used the drill bits 3 times. They work great.

4) I have the Apollo Pen Kit Mandrels - They sell for $14.99 (I paid $14.50). I'm asking $9 plus $4 shipping

If you would like to buy everything, I would ask $105, and I pay shipping.

If interested, please PM me with your PayPal email address, and your mailing address.

Thanks,

Kevin

Attachments

• Liberty1.jpg
    Liberty1.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Apollo1.jpg
    Apollo1.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Apollo2.jpg
    Apollo2.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 55