Custom Made adapters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

moke

I have a Grizzly Metal Lathe, it has a 1 3/4 head stock. I have a plethora of different chucks, in various sizes. I also have a couple of wood lathes. So I have 8x1 and 8x1 1/4 chucks and attachments. Rick made me adapters for my Grizzly metal lathe. I now have much more versatility. The adapters are of such great quality and fit.
The price was great, they are a big chuck of stainless, which as we all know is not cheap. I received them in two weeks. This transaction has been awesome! Everyone needs to use Rick Herrell for any precision tools!!!

Thanks Rick

moke

Here you go, Rob. Again, 8x 1 3/4 To 1 1/4 (on left) and 8x 1 3/4 to 8 x 1 ( on Right). Oh just in case you notice the wood on the ways....I have plywood covers that I keep on top of the ways to protect them when the lathe is not in use. I was experimenting yesterday with them and I could not be happier. I have a four jaw for my Revo, that is 1 1/4 thread, that I have 5 sets of jaws for, and a couple of other chucks in 8x1 and one of the Penn State blank holder for drilling that is so convenient. I have been putting the drilling chuck into the three jaw Grizzly, but it is a few thousand out of round. Now I don't have to worry.

Attachments

• IMG_1386-r.jpg
    IMG_1386-r.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1391-r.jpg
    IMG_1391-r.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Top Bottom