B Madrels (Ordering Page Is Up!!!!!!!)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

Well, we are finally setup to make the mandrels for you guys. Sorry it took so long. I was working on finding the best pricing/timeline I could. The cost of the mandrels will be $12 plus $4 shipping. If you order more than one mandrel the shipping will only be $4 for the complete order. The first batch of 20 should be ready in 2 weeks.

Please check the Individual Classifieds sometime tonight. I'll add a page to my website for ordering the mandrels. I'm setup to accept paypal or you can simply mail your payment. If the page comes together as I plan you'll be able to submit your order even if you are paying by check. That will allow me to keep track of how many have been ordered and make my shipping process a little easier. :D

For those who might have missed the earlier posting we are making a longer version of the Berea B mandrel that will be capable of holding both tubes of some of the longer Berea kits like the streamlines. They will be available for order with threads on both ends for a MT adapter or threads on one end for a collet user.

Thanks for you patience on this one. I'm glad we are finally turning the corner on these.

Thanks,

John

woodguy1975

The Page and Special Email Address has been created. Please go to the Individual Classifieds Section. Be sure to place your order quickly. The first batch will be 20 mandrels so the 21st guy will have to wait an extra two weeks. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom