MONTANA TRU-QUARTER™

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

I thought I would go ahead a cut out Montana since I have a buyer! But this blank is gonna be unique. Its going to be on a long click tube with the Montana qtr on the lower section, a handmade CB so to speak, which will separate the upper and lower sections and on the upper section is going to be the Glacier park qtr. The buyer is doing the CB treatment and then I will be doing the casting. Hope ya'll like!

2011-10-02 21.05.01-1.jpg

2011-10-02 21.08.48-1.jpg

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

BSea

Seamus is making this quarter cast for me. Actually for me to make a pen for my father. He's from Montana, and grew up right outside Glacier Park. So I contacted Seamus to discuss him making a cast of the Glacier Park quarter. One thing led to another, and we decided to use both quarters in a long click pen.

I'll be sure & post pictures one it's done.

mtgrizzly52

Seamus is making this quarter cast for me. Actually for me to make a pen for my father. He's from Montana, and grew up right outside Glacier Park. So I contacted Seamus to discuss him making a cast of the Glacier Park quarter. One thing led to another, and we decided to use both quarters in a long click pen.

Bob,

I live 20 miles from Glacier National Park in Whitefish, MT. I am also one of a rare group that is a true Montana native, having lived here from the moment of conception :eek: Oh My did I really say that? *LOL*

I'm just curious if your Dad still lives around here or has he moved out of the area. If he's still in the area, I want to go drool all over what is going to be a beautiful pen! :)

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

BSea

Bob,

I live 20 miles from Glacier National Park in Whitefish, MT. I am also one of a rare group that is a true Montana native, having lived here from the moment of conception :eek: Oh My did I really say that? *LOL*

I'm just curious if your Dad still lives around here or has he moved out of the area. If he's still in the area, I want to go drool all over what is going to be a beautiful pen! :)

Rick (mtgrizzly52)
Hi Rick,

My Dad was career airforce. He left Montana at the end of WW2 to become a pilot. He's retired in San Marcos Texas, and I don't think he's been back to Montana since just after he retired in 1979.

When he was in high school, he drove those big red tour vehicles that they used to have in Glacier park. They may still have them there for all I know. I hope that someday, I'll be able to take him up there to see the area again.

But don't worry, I'll be posting a picture or two of the pen when it's done.

Bob

InvisibleMan

Bob,

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

Go Cats!

I may need one of these:cool:

Last edited:

MarkD

Thanks, I was wondering what the background was. Now that I know it makes sense, and looks great!

Top Bottom