Raleigh, North Carolina Chapter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
How many members do we have in the Raleigh, NC area that would like to get together and form a chapter? The chapter I belong to now has been fantastic and I have learned a lot of new things from other members as well as making some great contacts and ...even made a few good friends. Meeting other members face to face is a great thing and a great chance to ask the questions that are hard to explain online. Lets see what we can do to get a meeting set up for this. Please post your interest here, all are welcome to join/start this new chapter, there is no charge.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
North Carolina - Raleigh Area Local IAP Meeting Set

There was quite a bit of interest in the initial announcement of the local chapter of the IAP starting up in the area.

As an update, the first meeting is scheduled for Thursday 8/4/11 at 6:30pm. The WoodCraft store in Raleigh has been very gracious in reserving time for the meeting to be held in their store and everyone is welcome to attend.

When: Aug. 4, 2011
Time: 6:30pm
Location: WoodCraft store - 4317 Pleasant Valley Rd, Raleigh, NC 27612

Please let me know if you are planning to attend. This will ensure the coordination of the space to accomodate everyone.

Top Bottom