Votes: 72 27.3%
  • Herbetjo - Segmented Elegant Sierra

Votes: 160 60.6%
  • MLKWoodWorking - Celtic knot Aero

Votes: 32 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ldb2000

After great deliberation the Judges have finally come up with the top 3 most Beautiful pens in this years Birthday Bash . The decision was very difficult , ALL the entries were the best ever shown in these contests . You all should be very proud of the Beautiful pens you have made .

On to the top 3 , in no particular order ;

Cricket - Majestic Squire with Feathers

attachment.php

Herberjto - Segmented Elegant Sierra

1_2011_BPC.jpg

MLKWoodWorking - Celtic knot Aero

bash1.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wouldentu2?

They are all beautiful pens and will have to return many times to finally choose, perhaps if they were sent to me so I could feel them I would be able to decide.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
210 Votes counted, where are the rest of us????

Vote R, I or D, but VOTE!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

or just get RID of the parties!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Vote for the PENS!!!

Grizz

Banned
I couldn't decide... so I flipped a three sided coin for my vote.

woodman

Most Beautiful Pen

WOW they are all spectacular guys and gals,great showing off your skills.Unfortunately only one can win on the ballot, but I am sure they are all winners to our Pen Turning Family! Well Done!!:)

IPD_Mrs

WOW they are all spectacular guys and gals,great showing off your skills.Unfortunately only one can win on the ballot, but I am sure they are all winners to our Pen Turning Family! Well Done!!:)

Nicely said! I'm very proud of all the entries and especially proud of my hubby to be in such fine company with the entrants that were chosen to be in the top three. All of these pens are really Great Work!!! Nice Job Everyone!!! :)

Mrs.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Still don't have 260 votes!!!!!

So far, it appears this could be the contest with the greatest vote count---let's go for it!!!

VOTE if you have not already!!

ericw95

Nicely said! I'm very proud of all the entries and especially proud of my hubby to be in such fine company with the entrants that were chosen to be in the top three. All of these pens are really Great Work!!! Nice Job Everyone!!! :)

Mrs.

So Linda, how did you break it to him that you voted for a different pen? Or does he not know?

Top Bottom