Name That Wood II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Everybody here knows that I can not spell.:) I had to copy.:redface::wink:
Chzarles
See, I can't even spell my own name right!:biggrin:

micharms

I know that Michigan is darn close to Canada but Jeff you can't say 'eh' either. Well maybe I'll let you if you decide to send me a whole lot of free blanks ;-). (Only thing I don't like about accessing this from my iPad is that I can't use all the wonderful smileys just to make sure people know when I'm poking fun at them!)

Michael

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Huh!!!

And the correct spelling is Y"ALL!!! We let you yanks spell it the wrong way to distinguish north to south.

Would that be in the Northern South or the Southern South...most of the South's best that I served with would have spelled it yall.

And what part of the South was OK in that they'd even be allowed to say yall.

workinforwood

I know that Michigan is darn close to Canada but Jeff you can't say 'eh' either. Well maybe I'll let you if you decide to send me a whole lot of free blanks ;-). (Only thing I don't like about accessing this from my iPad is that I can't use all the wonderful smileys just to make sure people know when I'm poking fun at them!)

Michael

I have a great sense of humor Michael. I can sure take it...but see we have a problem here, as I am a Canadian Citizen. I can say eh, and I can eat eggs, hashbrowns and real Canadian bacon...not ham. The south can keep their ya'lls as long as they keep their nasty grits too. :)

I can't tell if I still have any of that Canadian Accent or not. It's a very nasally kinda accent..like everyone just finished a wake and bake. When I travel further north into Michigan, I start to hear that accent pick up and when you go into the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, everyone sounds Canadian.

micharms

Guess I should get 'oot and aboot' a bit more and maybe I would have remembered that. Good thing I didn't become a scam artist cuz I think you are supposed to pay attention to those kind of details.

ahhhhhhh bacon!

Michael

KDM

I can't figure out if there's a flame war going on here, or if this is good, clean, ironic, dry North / South banter.

Top Bottom