A Little Bragging

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

We woke this morning to a cooler than normal home. Went to check the furnace and the darn thing would not light. Checked the error codes and was pretty sure it was the ignitor. I found a place locally that had the part but we were down a man at the shop so Linda got drafted. Because we were short handed and very busy I could not get back to work on it until this evening. A little after 11am I get a call from Linda asking if I can hear a noise through the phone. The speaker on the phone is crappy and could not hear what she was talking about. Sure enough she had drove down to the parts store and back and installed the ignitor herself. The house was nice and toasty when I got home.

I have to say I was impressed! :party:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thetalbott4

Linda can probably rebuild car engines too, she just isnt playing that card until she has to. I like stories like these. We tend to underestimate what our spouse (husband or wife) is capable of and then pow...

nava1uni

Linda can probably rebuild car engines too, she just isnt playing that card until she has to. I like stories like these. We tend to underestimate what our spouse (husband or wife) is capable of and then pow...

How true. I tend to think that females get underestimated a lot. I am not surprised that she could repair the furnace. Most women fix lots of things and with the most unusual tools.
Way to go Linda!

Top Bottom