Independence Day pen giveaway Challenge!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

Hey Folks;

Jonathon Brooks came up with a fantastic idea to turn a red white and blue pen, and give it to a service member on July 4'th. I saw the thread here

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63968

and loved the concept, but unfortunately I am on vacation with the family till Monday, and will not have access to my shop. So... I decided that since I couldn't personally do likewise, I'd see if I could inspire as many of my fellow members here as possible to do it for me.

So here's the unofficial, unapproved, completely voluntary and totally free of government oversight challenge. Turn a new pen, with some red, white and blue between now and July 4'th. On the holiday, present it to a service member (past or present)............and...... That's it :)

Feel the warm glow of having done a good turn for someone who is or has done their duty to preserve the ideas and freedoms that make America what it is.

And, if you want, post a pic of the pen to this thread. Or even better (but still totally up to you) post a pic of the pen, and another of the recipient with it, along with their story, and how and where you caught up to them to make the presentation.

Thanks
Jonathon Brooks and James Skeen

Top Bottom