Damn good Rock Music

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

Sorry, but I recently heard Chickenfoot on Conan O'brian, but just went and listened to the music they have on their myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/thechickenfoot check it out if you like hard hitting rock.

The band is:
Sammy Hagar (Van Halen and Solo Career)
Joe Satriani
Chad Smith (The Red Hot Chili Peppers)
and
Michael Anthony (Van Halen)

I was blown away. Listen to the riffs on Teaser that Satriani hits. and the songs are top notch. I'm ordering the CD now and I haven't bought a CD in years.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Yep, that's good.

Do you know if there is anywhere we can go to see their apprearance on Conan? I'd love to see it.

Last edited:

Scott

It just sounds like Sammy Hagar to me! Maybe a little more advanced guitar work, thanks to Joe. Of course I like Sammy Hagar, so this was all good for me! ;-)

Scott.

jleiwig

I got annoyed really quick when they were having a commercial for their album every other commercial when I was watching the Indy Car race a few weeks ago. The same one riff from a song that sounded like every other Sammy Hagar song.

DozerMite

Banned
Ehh... wouldn't waste my money. Much better stuff available and they sound terrible live.

hewunch

I love Joe S. BUT, when I listened to the songs, I was a little disappointed. Basically (to me) it sounded like Joe found an awesome riff/solo and then forced it into the song. Because they change beat, keys etc in order for him to solo, then they come back to the original key for the lyrics. When it comes to shredding, Joe is near the top of my list, but for some reason, his music just doesn't go well with lyrics.

Top Bottom