Just FIVE heavy hitters????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
So, I have been informed that the five MEN who have submitted pens in the "Freestyle Pen Contest"
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?p=808843#post808843

are looking for more entries.

This is a multi-faceted contest, as DaVinci has constructed it!!!

First you must enter a pen - go look, there's some pretty good metal there.

Once you have entered a pen, however, you are also fair game for the "smack down" contest. Yeah, that's right, somewhere where Boys can be Boys without catching crud from the over-moderate!!!

Now, you can't WIN the "smack down" unless you submit a pen. But you CAN observe the fun - NO CHARGE!!!

But the 5 heavy hitters are looking for new ENTRIES, so they can tell you it looks like POOP - hey Curtis, have you considered entering your pen in TWO contests??? Maybe YOU could get in the mood, too!!!!!

So, run right over and submit a pen and start thinking of new ways to say "Skiprat's ol' lady" or "Skippy's an ol lady" or whatever else you might like to say - he's been spewing them British sayings over there.

So, who will be the next 'HEAVY hitter"????

Or does our great pen turning site REALLY only have FIVE GUYS that can compete for the best "Freestyle" pen??

Not an Aussie in the group, did you notice that??? I know they been enduring some fires, you'd think THEY could TAKE THE HEAT!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
UPDATE:

"PenAffair" is our first

Saucy Aussie

to step into the fray

Pen is NICE --

Looks like he could be good for some "lip"​

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Guess this is just too nice a forum where no one wants to argue or flame anyone.

Where are the flamers when we really need them?

leehljp

Member Liaison
I personally would love to enter this one, however two things keep me from it -
. . . February is cold and it is hard to make a decent finish in cold months without some kind of heat;
. . . and this year in Feb, I have family from US visiting for 10 days and 10 days of company people that we have been hosting.

No time for nuthin, even if we do have a warm day. I am green with envy on this contest.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I personally would love to enter this one, however two things keep me from it -
. . . February is cold and it is hard to make a decent finish in cold months without some kind of heat;
. . . and this year in Feb, I have family from US visiting for 10 days and 10 days of company people that we have been hosting.

No time for nuthin, even if we do have a warm day. I am green with envy on this contest.

Hank:

Maybe you can get Ben to add a quick category for "best feeble excuse from a member in Japan!"

You'd be in the running.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Now there are SEVEN!!!!

Three from VIRGINNY,

ZERO FROM TEXAS - ALL talk, but can't even make a pen to QUALIFY to talk????

ZERO FROM CALIFORNY - You'd think a jalapeno pen!

NO CANUCKS!!! NOT EVEN a LOONEY Tooney.

Found an Aussie with "game", he's trying to defend the world with help from some nutty Brit.

Go on over and ENTER!!! THIS IS A PEN-TURNING SITE, I'VE BEEN TOLD!!!

Top Bottom