PayPal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
We are no longer able to accept donations during the bash via PayPal.

We have been informed by PayPal that doing so violates their Acceptable Use Policy, which states, in part: "You may not use the PayPal service for activities that... involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize..."

So, I have removed the PayPal logo from the donation drawing post. Contact me via PM for an alternate means of getting your donation to us. Your other option is a check or money order.

No action is required if you have already sent a donation!!! This applied only from today forward.

Best Regards - Jeff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
S

spiritwoodturner

Oh, brother...this is a fund-raiser, for criminy out loud. Amazing.

mick

This sucks....Just another example of what happens when eBay gets their money grabbing hands on something. I wonder everyday what they'll buy next!
I just hope that not having this option doesn't hurt donating to the IAP afterall PayPal made it so convient.

oops, I just noticed after I posted that the PayPal logo is still there for donations....my mistake.
I've just got a burr under my blanket for eBay.

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Just to be clear... we have a smooth on-line workaround to this problem. Just PM me if you want to donate and you have yet to do so.

Top Bottom