zirconium puzzle pen with black and color

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from btboone

btboone

Here's a pen I just completed. It is zirconium metal like the last one I made, but this one has a continuous fade of anodizing. I had to rework my anodizing setup to be able to get the whole thing in at once. I'm waiting on the gold nibs to arrive. :)

puzzlefade.jpg

puzzlefadeopen.jpg

Last edited:

jttheclockman

They all are top notch without a doubt. But I am not a fan of the fade to color one. I like both the various colored one the best and the black and silver one the next. If you are looking for a vote. The colored ones look more like a puzzle piece as the two tone look like just shapes or designs.

Last edited:

leehljp

Member Liaison
BT, BT, BT, When, oh when . . . are you going to quit taunting us! :biggrin:

BUT, thanks for not keeping your talent to yourself! Thanks for posting this! The "biggest" word that I can think of to describe it is - Supercalifragilisticexpialado . . . Shuck, I can't even spell it! Uuuhhhh, maybe your CNC can spell it! --:biggrin:

Last edited:

VisExp

Stunning pens Bruce. If you're looking for a vote, I prefer the plain pens to the colored ones. Although it's probably not correct to use the word "plain" in a sentence about your pens :)

Jim Smith

Bruce,

Your work is simply beautiful! You are among a handful of people here on IAP that set the bar so high most of us will never come close. While having the specialized equipment is necessary for this kind of work, there is also the artistic element that can't be purchased. Outstanding work. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Jim Smith

broitblat

Those are all pretty amazing, but I think the fade is my favorite.

Thanks for keeping the bar high (I don't think I can even see it from down here :))

-Barry

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
You just keep on pushing this hobby/profession to new heights. Way to go!
And I think anyone of those would be a great raffle prize for the birthday Bash!!!:biggrin:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Mmmmm.................not too bad, ..................I suppose:biggrin:

If you keep trying, then you eventually may make a good one:mad:

Just superb as usual Bruce:biggrin:

Top Bottom