Bruce Boone Disqualified!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
I hereby propose to the Birthday Bash Chapter Collaboration Committee that based on his recent his recent post in SOYP, and despite is long and loyal membership to the IAP, Bruce Boone should be disqualified in participating in the design and manufacture of any pen submitted in the chapter collaboration or any other contest. It ain't fair!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Add these two

akbar24601 (Steve SSchweitzer )and that other Floridian VisExp( Keith Larrett):biggrin::rolleyes::wink: skiprat from across the pond also
I hereby propose to the Birthday Bash Chapter Collaboration Committee that based on his recent
his recent post in SOYP, and despite is long and loyal membership to the IAP, Bruce Boone should be disqualified in participating in the design and manufacture of any pen submitted in the chapter collaboration or any other contest. It ain't fair!!!

Last edited:

fiferb

I think he should be allowed to participate with any tools he'd like. But, he has to submit a new pen and can't start working the program code until the first of February. That should make it fair.:biggrin:

bitshird

Wow it's really getting down to the mean streets, all these deep south guys is whuppin it on us pretty bad, I mean just who do they think they are making such show offity (new word) pens, not only that but they have nice weather to boot, Mr. Boone might get his nipples a tad frozen tonight, but those other two get to bask in above 0 temperatures,
Hey wait a second who, what er why no metal lathes, Oh OK I see what it is, Y'all is just anti southern, I'll bet Skip lives in the southern part of the UK as well. :bananen_smilies068:

Texatdurango

Hey! Wait a minute here! I just saw this post. :)

Can't we all get along? :wink:
Look at him trying to weasel in, getting us to befriend him just so we let our gaurds down so he can throw another dazzler on us.

Just so ya'll don't think he's a one-shot wonder, have a look at his avatar.... THAT pen was done almost four years ago... in his spare time on a slow afternoon! Think what he could do today!

I agree with Bruce, ban the sucker from competition! And while we're at it, will there be a seniors division, meaning 58 and older? There are way too many young kids around here doing some pretty snazzy work!

Woodlvr

why don't we put Bruce in his own contest category? :tongue: Then he can win his category and others have a chance in their own category. I am with George I want to be in the 58 and over category, I still won't win but at least I could have a chance.:redface:

Texatdurango

why don't we put Bruce in his own contest category? :tongue: Then he can win his category and others have a chance in their own category. I am with George I want to be in the 58 and over category, I still won't win but at least I could have a chance.:redface:

Mike, after I posted that message I got to thinking and creating a 58 and over "Seniors" division wouldn't help. Sure, we would no longer have to worry about Bruce but would only be opening up a new can of worms. Guess who else would be in the seniors division... Russ Fairfield and I'm guessing Don Ward as well!

I give up! :redface:

CaptG

Mike, after I posted that message I got to thinking and creating a 58 and over "Seniors" division wouldn't help. Sure, we would no longer have to worry about Bruce but would only be opening up a new can of worms. Guess who else would be in the seniors division... Russ Fairfield and I'm guessing Don Ward as well!

I give up! :redface:

And lets not forget what other super pen maker might be in the 58 and over division----George.

Top Bottom