Year long(?) activity for Bash?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Just something I was thinking about the other day and thought maybe the Bash would be a good time to get it started.
I assume everybody knows what Geocaching is. I'm going to call this pencaching.
How this would work is people would sign up the first two weeks of the bash. After the signup period, I would start it off by mailing a package with numerous (as much as I could cram) pen turning related items to one person on the list. They could take out as much of what was sent as they want, but they would have to replace it with just as many similar items. I would then send them a name and address to send it to. No one would know to whom the package goes until I send them the name. After we go through the list, the last person would send it to me.
What's your opinion on something like this for the Bash?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

I don't have any strong feelings about this idea one way or the other; but wonder about the following.

It seems like one miscue by the USPS or a single participant and the chain would be broken and cause a real problem. There would need to be some provision for such an occurrence.

I mentioned this to Mannie a while ago; but am not sure he got the message as I never received a response.

Sounds like fun for the participants; but I do see a possibility of things going bad so a contingency plan should be in place.

Top Bottom