Santa Still A Secret...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SuperDave

... but working on it...:biggrin:

Got a box from Santa with four georgeous Cocobolo blanks, extra long 1" x 1", enough for two maybe three pens per blank! Also got a new Sorby oval Skew screaming to be used!

Santa knows who they are, so THANKS!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

stolicky

I received a package today from Santa.....

I couldn't wait until Christmas and had to open it! Inside was a handful of blanks, including a shredded money blank (which is my first), a home cast blank, and a nice cigar pen made from the home cast blank. I'm not sure exactly what the woods are, so I am hoping that Santa will give me a little hint someday.

Santa left his return address on the box and it was Sherwood, OR. Well, with a little detective work from me I think I narrowed it down to someone by the name of SuperDave.

So, SuperDave, thank you very much for your generous gift.

SuperDave

Chris,

You are very welcome.

The wood is Claro Walnut, Hazelnut Root Burl and Maple Burl. The Red and Black home cast blank is an alternative to PR, turns real easy. The money blank is PR and you might want to paint the barrels or the hole, since I cast it in clear.

Post your turning of the Red and Black and Money blanks. Would love to see what someone else does with them!

Have a Merry Christmas,

Dave

Top Bottom