Anybody heard from JimGo lately?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

I think he want to loose the top position...just giving us a chance to catch up! LOL

Kidding aside...last time I heard of him is on an email. He was helping me with some legal stuff. I know he is busy but shouldn't be too busy to post once in a while.

Hope to see him post again. How about it Jim? [;)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
He sent me an e-mail (responding) recently, indicating he is a "kitchen-remodeler" at his wife's request.

I imagine he is buried under the sink, having a great time - as we all do when buried under sinks!!!!

Hence the phrase, "This job sinks!!!!"[:0][:0][:0][:0]

angboy

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />He sent me an e-mail (responding) recently, indicating he is a "kitchen-remodeler" at his wife's request.

I imagine he is buried under the sink, having a great time - as we all do when buried under sinks!!!!

Hence the phrase, "This job sinks!!!!"[:0][:0][:0][:0]

That was BAD Ed!!!![xx(][xx(]
[:)][:)]

JimGo

LOL...I'm here, just avoiding visiting IAP for a while. As Ed, Bruce, and Michael have said, I'm in the "final" phases of a kitchen remodel. We've hit a snag in finding an appropriate color for the walls, which means we can't hang the cabinets and finalize everything. We're literally on our 3rd color (and have to primer between colors because of the colors), and will be applying that tonight or tomorrow night (after we primer).

Mr. Wine, I'm ALMOST done with your chop saw! Thank you VERY much for letting me use it!

If anyone would like to see pictures, as Bruce said I'm keeping a blog on Ikeafans.com. My wife, son, all came down with a nasty cold over the Labor Day weekend, and are just starting to feel better, so progress has come to a bit of a halt lately. But we should be able to kick-start things this weekend (I hope!). The link to the blog is http://www.ikeafans.com/blogs/jimgo

alamocdc

Well, I'm glad all is well, Jim! I've just been missing your usual quips. I fully understand the remodeling thing. Remodelled both bathrooms and the kitchen floor this summer. Just glad to be done.[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom