Teckey Help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

I wonder if someone could help me with this. I need this blue print black on a white back ground. I have done several attempts from doing a Google search and all have failed. Every time I try to change it, it comes out black or gray background. Thanks for looking.
Lin

Attachments

• IMG_1101.jpg
    IMG_1101.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 274
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Not sure if this is as good as you want, but feel free to ask for a better rendition. You won't hurt my feelings. I "use" to be very good with photoshop; but my skills have deteriorated with the last few interactions and upgrades. I can't get the finesse on this as I want, unless I take two or three hours of trial and error.

Edit in: Looks like John beat me to it and better too!

Attachments

• IMG_1101R.jpg
    IMG_1101R.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

monophoto

But you will have to ask again in the future because nobody revealed how they did it.

Here's another version. Done with The Gimp (a freeware tool similar to PhotoShop).

(Actually, I don't think there is a real 'How' here - its more a matter of just hacking around to see what various controls do, until something does what you want.)

Attachments

• IMG_1101.jpg
    IMG_1101.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

BeeAMaker

Looks like the blue print form "This Old Tony" tap wrench on You Tube.

You can change the colors in Corel PhotoShop with a simple "replace color" command. You select the color to replace, and a color to replace with and VOLA!
I'm sure there is something similar in all other drawing programs.

lorbay

Yes it is one half of a tap wrench handle and yes it is also a blue print from "this old Tony"
Lin

Top Bottom