Let's compile all the forum acronyms so we don't feel dumb asking!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GouletPens

There are a lot of acronyms around the forum, and i'm sure all of us at some point have seen something like "SPLKELDYO" and said WTF? Haha....like how I just used another one?

Let's compile a list of all the acronyms we use here, so we can spend less time scratching our heads and more time with productive things like the Ugly Pen Contest. Go!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GouletPens

DAMHIKT

Don't Ask Me How I Know This/That...I ignorantly asked about this one not 2 hours ago and now I know....let's do more!

workinforwood

That's cool. You know, I read the trivia question and didn't know all the answers so I went and asked my wife. she didn't know the SWMBO either and told me to just ask you guys. But I didn't want to do that because I was embarrassed I didn't know and everyone else seems to know.

Randy_

I thought there was a list of these things in the IAP Library; but I looked and couldn't find one.

I'll let Mudder know he needs to add this list to the library.

wood-of-1kind

Hey where's JIMGO? How long does it take to build a 'kitchen', even for a lawyer? He's been missing too long and it's obvious that the acronym library has to be expanded.

Dario

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
That's cool. You know, I read the trivia question and didn't know all the answers so I went and asked my wife. she didn't know the SWMBO either and told me to just ask you guys. But I didn't want to do that because I was embarrassed I didn't know and everyone else seems to know.
Don't let her know what it means, you will be better off in the long run.:)

Top Bottom