Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
By the time he gets back to Wales, he'll already have grand-rats, gray
fur, no teeth, Alzheimers and a Trophy Ratte 1/2 his age

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Martin, he is coming to Southern California! But its pretty far down the list.
He will be plenty ready for kickin back under the Torrey Pines and maybe Ratty will be here in time to visit the biggest Star Trek exhibition in the world - at Riverside Museum.

flyitfast

Ratty says............Tighten your chuck!!!!! ( Sorry Andy :biggrin: )

"How many chucks could a rat chuck chuck if a rat could chuck chucks...."

Me too sorry,
Gordon
icon12.gif

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Ratty may have got seriously sick in Wisconsin, but I think he eventually died in Texas.:wink:

I hate to say it but I think we should let him go. I removed the link to this thread and the itinery thread list from my signature months ago so he could go quietly.:frown:

greggas

Ratty may have got seriously sick in Wisconsin, but I think he eventually died in Texas.:wink:

I hate to say it but I think we should let him go. I removed the link to this thread and the itinery thread list from my signature months ago so he could go quietly.:frown:

Guess i am just having a hard time letting go:)

helleva "who dunit" though

leestoresund

Kidnapped. (Ratnapped)
20 years from now he will (re)surface and wonder where his Mama is.
Reference the NY/Fl story about the baby abducted 20 years ago from the hospital.

LeeR

So I was just down at the supermarket being SWMBO's trolley pusher / bag carrier:frown: and I spotted this cool Halloween Rat:biggrin: Cute, isn't he??

LOL, I just couldn't resist but she wasn't impressed!!!:eek: I didn't know she could swear like that!!!:eek:

I only left her in the checkout queue to pay for it while I went to the cigarette counter:cool:

Some people (and your wife in this case) obviously do not appreciate a fine, collectible artifact when they see one ...

CongRATS on your find. :wink:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Here is the current itinerary list for Ratty's Tour.

Skiprat
VisExp

DurocShark
Altaciii
JohnU
NewLondon88 - pd
WdCav1952 - pd
Rollerbob
Greenmtnguy - pd
PrPrincess
Ed4Copies
Texatdurango
Mesquiteman
ItsVirgil
Oklahoman
BRobbins
Hilltopper
Jthompson1995
Goodturns
Ligget
MBroberg
USAFVet
Hunter-27
DouglasFeehan
Monty
Jim15
Russianwolf
Pssherman
Broitblat
KeithKarl2007
Grim Spirit
Kaspar
JohnCrane
Dalecamino
Buzzzz4
greggas
RMartin
Leap
TomW
RonScmitt
Iowacobb
Avbill
CSue
Daniel
Gofer
HogDriver
Bobleibo
CaptG
ElMostro
Druid
Sparhawk
Crashmph
ldubia

its_virgil

Ratty has acquired a Rat Mate on his journey. I should have taken a picture of the two together but I missed that one. I'll let Roy share his traveling companion.

The assortment of blanks has reached the large flat rate box size. I did help myself to two or three and put several in to replace the ones I claimed. By the time he completes his tour we may need a small freight truck to move him and his stash along.:biggrin: He will be off to Oklahoma in tomorrow's mail.

He arrived early this week and we had some fun together. We made a few snake skin blanks along with a few shredded $$$ blanks. And, we made one snake skin pen. Ratty kept trying to eat from my stash of skins so I packed a few small pieces in case he gets hungry along the way. He also told me that alligator jaw bone was his favorite snack food. I told him where Roy stores his gator bone in his shop.:biggrin::biggrin:

Enjoy the pictures.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Attachments

• IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 202

OKLAHOMAN

Skip, thanks I thought Bruce was after me but now I know, I'll try my best to not keep him as long as the princess and Curtis but thats not a promise as Dee thinks he's cute in a frighting sort of way and she gets attached to cute (we've been married 38 years:rolleyes:)

OKLAHOMAN

Ratty's ongoing adventures

Ratty arrived last week from Texas along with a friend Ratty Jr. They were both to go with me to a show but they decided to sleep in after their trip.
Today Jr. went out to the back yard and got lost and Ratty went looking for him.
DSCN0658.jpg

DSCN0656.jpg

DSCN0663-1.jpg

DSCN0660.jpg

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
.....and just what the hell is wrong with cross dressing????:mad::tongue:

I didn't realise that 'swinging' was so popular over there:eek:

Jr is now with Goosey, Ratty has made 'freinds':wink: with Hoppy.
Next, you're gonna tell us that Gorgi the corgi is an item with Foxy the fox.:biggrin:

I've just done a quick distance tally for Ratty.....A fraction under 15000 miles !!!! ( 24000 km ):eek:
Not bad going considering he has only been in two countries; UK and USA:wink:

Want another bit of useless info???:biggrin:
If he kept moving nonstop from the day he left (12th Aug 2009) till today, then he is travelling at almost exactly 1 mph!!!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Ratty and his girlfriend are alive and well and just made it from Oklahoma to Richmond. Not sure what Roy fed them but along the way they seemed to have left a few strange looking pen blank shaped rat turds in the box. We need to enjoy the holiday together, take a few pix, and if I can find the thread where the list is and get an address, will send him on. Hmmm, I wonder if ratty could write with a casing up his .. nah.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Bruce, we're looking forward to seeing some pics of Ratty and his clegnut.:biggrin:

Just go back a page or so in this thread to see the list:wink:

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Boy am I glad Ratty and his entourage are back on the road again. I thought he was llost . . . and I lost my mind. Looks like Ratty . . . and my mind were both found same time.

I just hope I still have it (my brain) when he visits me in sunny southern California! The way he was dresssed there he'll feel right at home out here.

hilltopper46

Last Monday we had a storm that brought some much-needed rain to our area, but it did so with a vengeance including some high straight-line winds. When things cleared up, we found these two standing on the front step. We brought them in and dried them off, and set them on the side table so we could get a good look at one another.

Not much to look at, here.

I had some things to do around the place so Ratty accompanied me.

We went out and had a look at what the storm had done to the garden. He wasn't sure what all the green stuff was.

He was able to help me diagnose the lack of cutting ability on my brush cutter ("Yep. It's broke, mate.")

His little friend was also very helpful with inspecting the bearing bores for my Grizzly which was was in the process of getting a bearing replacement.

While we were downstairs he/they heard my wife working over on the other side of the basement so they went over to see what she was doing. She said "I knew that rat would end up on my quilting table!" (really!! she did!). Ratty saw a machine that he wasn't familiar with and tried to learn more about it but she chased him off in short order.

He kept whining about being homesick. I couldn't understand half of what he said. But I was able to figure out he was a bit homesick "for the way Steve treats me."

I said, "No problem", and wired him up to the lathe and gave him a spin (Video here). After that he seemed a little more relaxed.

In fact, he fell right into a deluxe shipping pod (large flat rate box) and is on his way to GoodTurns in Maryland.

NOTE: I did not overlook the next recipient on the list - that person did not respond to a PM, so I skipped them in the interest of moving Ratty along.

Attachments

• IMGP3934.JPG
    IMGP3934.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 213
  • IMGP3936.JPG
    IMGP3936.JPG
    198.8 KB · Views: 198
  • IMGP3938.JPG
    IMGP3938.JPG
    236.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMGP3940.JPG
    IMGP3940.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 210
  • IMGP3945.JPG
    IMGP3945.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 213
  • IMGP3947.JPG
    IMGP3947.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 196
  • IMGP3950.JPG
    IMGP3950.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 221
  • IMGP3953.JPG
    IMGP3953.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 204
  • IMGP3954.JPG
    IMGP3954.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 210

GoodTurns

Ratty has arrived in Beautiful Downtown Bowie Maryland and is planning adventures for this weekend...hmmmmmm. My wife already gave him a new pin for his sweater!

Top Bottom