Mini Review CA accelerant

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Long ago, I found an aerosol CA accelerant that did not turn the CA white. So I bought a bunch of cans. Recently, I got down to my last two cans, so I went to reorder. The company is out of business. So, I called Monty (who supplies my CA).

Monty sent me two "spritzer" bottles of accelerant. I just happened to have a 50 pen order to do, so I used up the "black cap" version. The results were fantastic. NO whiting and the CA could be sanded down right away. Made about 40 pens from the small spritzer. I can heartily recommend this for anyone trying to do a CA finish.

Monty also included a "white cap" bottle. I have just started using it (10 pens). It appears to be just as good, but I will give a more complete report as I use more of it.

Thanks to Monty and I will happily answer any questions.

ED

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Just to distinguish the difference, the bottle in the "frosted" bottle with the white cap is the regular while the "clear" bottle with the black cap is the mild. The mild does not dissolve plastics, as in model making and other accelerator bottles, DAMHIKT. :mad::biggrin:.
I don't know exactly what the difference is as the MSDS sheets show them as having the same ingredients.

Top Bottom