Mini Review Rikon Tool Rest by JohnnyCNC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Johnny was nice enough to alter his design to fit my Rikon 70-100 lathe and it is a major upgrade from stock. His price is low, his quality is high, and he is just a great person to deal with. The tool rest I have is a 3.5" and a 6" and they make the tools slide nicely without any catches. I wish I had one of these a long time ago, well worth the small investment. Thank you for making this John.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

moke

I recently acquired some of Johnny's bushings and tool rest and began to TBC.....I could not believe the difference in accuarcy, his stuff is first class and he helped me by email to learn to use it properly. He is a true asset to us...as are most of our vendors. I always try to buy from our guys and gals first.
Mike aka:Moke

judgesawdust

Ditto . . .

I recently acquired some of Johnny's bushings and tool rest and began to TBC.....I could not believe the difference in accuarcy, his stuff is first class and he helped me by email to learn to use it properly. He is a true asset to us...as are most of our vendors. I always try to buy from our guys and gals first.
Mike aka:Moke

Everything ya'll said . . .:cool:

Brooks803

I'm glad I just saw this post, I was about to send Johnny a PM asking if he did anything that fits my Rikon 70-100. Would the one's he made you fit mine as well? I'm in need of a quality tool rest that my tools won't ding up and keep catching as I'm trying to turn. Guess I should still go straight to the source, but this may help anyone else with the same lathe in their quest for quality lathe accessories

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I'm glad I just saw this post, I was about to send Johnny a PM asking if he did anything that fits my Rikon 70-100. Would the one's he made you fit mine as well? I'm in need of a quality tool rest that my tools won't ding up and keep catching as I'm trying to turn. Guess I should still go straight to the source, but this may help anyone else with the same lathe in their quest for quality lathe accessories
I have corrected my mistake in the first post, it is the 70-100 lathe, the item I listed was a bandsaw (long days and nights). These do fit the 70-100 lathe.

Top Bottom