Rikon Service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LEAP

The switch went on my Rikon Mini this weekend. It has seen pretty hard use over the last 3+ years that I've had the lathe and I was not suprised that the switch was worn out. I called Rikon today to ask to buy a new switch and was told that the switch and shipping was free! I've been more than happy with the lathe and would definately recommend it to anyone and with service like this it's one more reason to be pleased.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
rikon tools

I have a Rikon 12" disc sander and the brake came apart after about 10 min of use, called Rikon and had one to me within a couple of days. No problems since. Great customer service!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
On the rare occasion that I have had a problem with any Rikon product they have always taken care of it quickly and suprised me that they never tried to charge me for it even when I have offered to pay. The guys that I speak with on the phone actually know the product and have helped, I can't say that for some of the other companies that I have dealt with. Any machines that I need in the fututre will be Rikons.

Top Bottom