Silver Pen Parts (.com)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gr8danish

Mike is one of our members here on this very forum, and creates some of the most stunning Sterling Silver pen parts you will ever see.

I wanted to post something that reflected both the quality of his work, his fast shipping, and the fact that he delivers more than he promises. Unfortunately, I feel like no matter what I type, it won't quite have ENOUGH of the positive effect that I'm looking for.

On my first order with Mike, in addition to the beautifully crafted silver parts, he sent me a nice gift box & a precious metal polishing cloth.

Even though these weren't necessary, it was very nice to recieve MORE than what I ordered for a change. It seems I'm always geting shorted on orders, never over-shipped.

Anyway, if you want to take a few pens to the next level, try out some of Mike's parts. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.

-Chad

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bensoelberg

I've never ordered any of his silver pen parts, but Mike did just recently send me (and many others) medium flat rate boxes filled with pen blanks for nothing more than the price of shipping. As a new pen turner, this box of blanks is priceless. Anybody that is willing to give away free stuff just because is pretty high up on my list.

gr8danish

NICE...

Yeah I was actually talking to Mike while he was boxing up those free blanks! I guess he was trying to make some room in the shop...

Seriously, his work is nothing short of top-notch. This is coming from a %150 satisfied customer, not a business partner in any way. I guess I'm just old-school, and actually like being taken care of when I purchase products. It's nice that someone still appreciates and understands what "good customer service" actually means.

I was in the process of having a casting house look at some of my designs to make a few custom pieces for me. I think I'll be having Mike take care of it instead.

BigguyZ

I was lucky enough to get one of Mike's pens for last years Christmas PITH. It was very nice, and I think he said he was just getting back into it- so his work is bound to be even better now!

hebertjo

I give Mike 5 stars! We worked on a clip idea I had and he was awesome to work with. I am still working on the pen so I do not want to post a picture just yet but his work is excellent!

gr8danish

Good deal... Yeah, I am waiting on 1 more part to arrive from Mike (slight revision from the first CB) and then I'll assemble / finish the instrument I'm working on.

I bought some of his parts that have inlay pockets. All of the pockets are inlaid with genuine Ivory. The Ivory / sterling look fantastic together! This pen will probably have a g-note sticker at least!

I just hope that the customer I'm building it for appreciates the fine work, and is willing to pay what I want for it. He started off with a simple design, and every time I talk to him it gets more complex. We started with a $600 design, and now we're at $1,000! Based around one of my 360 herringbone designs using Madrone burl and a nice blue veneer (pictures of the blank are in the advanced pen making forum).

Top Bottom