" the modern"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

I saw this pen at Lau Lau : Its a dayacom pen.

When I saw this pen I thought I needed this in my line of pens. Period. The quality of the finish and kit is extremely high Black Ti & Gold Ti.

The diameter of the pen is under .450 inch. the length is 5.58 inches. The first pen I turned was a italian acrylic and the total weight was 42 grams. were a Jr Gentlemen is 53 grams. Its very elegant.

The pen kit came without instructions I needed my caliber as the tube has a slight taper from .433 to .425. The kit and the blank went together easily It will be part of my gallery of pen for a long time....the pen writes like a dream. The pen itself seemed to be top heavy (b/c of the all metal top) but the jr series is actually 10grams heavier. The blank barrel itself is 2.54 inches long -- longer than a elegant Beauty and a 1/2 " shorter than the electra. Its very comfortable in my hands ( i have verge large hands ) and I changed to a gel refill (parker) with easy. and wrote beautifully.

The only problem I see is the length of the barrel you can't get a second pen from it with the average length of blank. I was looking for a lower end high end pen the modern is it. Titanium plated and stylist the pen has a double twist action.

It will fit in with my clients wants easily! with the right blanks

I realize the photo is poor quality but that's the best your going o get from me now without breaking out me cameras

Attachments

• photo1005b.JPG
    photo1005b.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

avbill

I think I'm too late to add more comments to my review. Once the pen is complete it glides across the paper. You really do not have to press hard. the the parker refill. OR maybe its my training with a fountain pen using no or little pressure with the pen.

The cost is 14.00 /per pen. Titanium finish with a modern design

Top Bottom