2-crop.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,375
  • 3-crop.jpg
    3-crop.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,541
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hebertjo

Thanks for the detailed comparison. Knowing the lengths is a key detail. I think the transmission location is the other key thing. I too think the sierras are a bit sloppy at the nib/barrel connection.

brycej

I like the slightly smaller size of the Dayacom Elegant Beauty, this makes the pen distinctive. The finial and transmission are very cool. I like the way the pen operates. I just find the gold colour to be a little too orange for my liking. The titanium finish is perfect.

Texatdurango

Rick, I gotta say when I first saw the title of this thread (Berea VS CSUSA) it sounded kinda cheesy, comparing one vendor to another BUT after reading your review I can see that we are really talking about two distinct pens with similar looks and identical names.

Thanks for pointing that out and I'm glad I read this! Had I not read it, I would have assumed they were identical kits.

Rudy Vey

Have made only the Berea version of the EB, and I must say I like it. Have not made the other version. What I like on the Berea kit is that I can turn a blank and later decide if it goes to be a Sierra or a EB - neat. Sold a few of the EB's at a show in October and got a lot of good comments by customers.

leehljp

Member Liaison
I didn't realize there was that much difference either. I will have to try CSUSA's shorter size. THANKS for noting the difference to us!

Top Bottom