Click Cigar thoughts anyone???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Has anyone tried the click Cigar pen and or pencil kit that PSI has (or any other vendor for that matter)? If so, what's your take on the quality of the click mechanism?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

desertrat

The click is a bit soft but of the 6 that I've made so far there's been no problems. All 6 were well recieved by my customers. Now it's a waiting game to see if they hold up under daily use. I personaly like the kit.

desertrat
John H

I haven't made many but I do like the kit so far. It's easy to customize and I plan to use it as a base for some carved pens. Here's one I made as a trial run.
%2311026_Cigar-Click_Gold_Onepiece_Chinkapin-Oak.jpg

Besides with that soft click, a compulsive clicker like me can indulge without driving innocent bystanders crazy. If there's a flaw in the mechanism I'll probably find it.:biggrin:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I should have also asked which other click pen this click mechanism most "feels" like?
Sierra Click? Long Clicker? Bullet Click? Other?

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
What timing. This weekend I did my first show. One customer liked the Wallstreet click but said he wanted a "fat" click. Thinking to myself I wish there was a click cigar. I'll have to try these.

Top Bottom