Mentoring Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gilmax

Looking at the other threads, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of activity, but having talked with several others, I know that there are a lot of Pen Makers in the North Texas area. I have space in my shop for about 5 people (once I have it clean again), and would be willing to host a small mentoring "Workshop". Now, one requirement would be that someone else would need to teach the workshop, as I am still very much a beginner. Anyone interested please let me know.

And if there is a meeting that I just passed over, please point me to it. Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

George417

I know what you mean. There really hasn't been much activity since earlier this year. You're are fairly close to me, maybe we could get together and see if we can swap stories about this and other stuff.

Thanks
George
(HowaC)

Newbie here. Are there any clubs having meetings in the North Texas area? I could really use some introductory pointers. My husband and I have been turning for a few months and I want to make sure that I am not developing bad habits.

I am a member of a wood working forum and there is quite a bit of activity over there regarding turning...mostly bowls and pens. Most of the members live in the northern US and can't provide me with any club names. They all recommend joining a club and watching and then applying what you learn. That is the best way that I learn anyway.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Top Bottom