Meeting in March or April

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brez

I would like to offer to host the next North Texas chapter meeting at my house in Pilot Point. If this is acceptable to the group, let's tie down a date. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mike

lwalden

Saturday March 28th would be my first choice.... the 21st I'll still be recovering from St Paddy's day festivities, the 14th/15th I'll be engaged in pre-St Paddy's day festivities, and the 7th is the North Texas Irish festival (actually it's the 6th, 7th, and the 8th) which may still qualify as pre-St Paddy's day festivities.......

its_virgil

Any date will work for me...the 28th is fine. I do hope things work out that will allow me to attend this one. I missed the first two...if I miss 3 I may not be invited to the next one:biggrin::biggrin:

Do a good turn daily!
Don

beck3906

I just learned yesterday that my company is scheduling a training sesion on March 28th. Looks like I'll not be attending. And I was looking forward to it.

swinford

Meeting the 28th

I would like to offer to host the next North Texas chapter meeting at my house in Pilot Point. If this is acceptable to the group, let's tie down a date. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mike

I'm also a new member and I think I could make it on the 28th of March. Pilot Point is not that far from me.

Cheers

1JaredSchmidt

Might work for me if I feel like coming and if I somehow get a ride. My dad wont bring me because its to far for 2 trips and he has to work. If I could catch a ride with someone I would be very appreciative.

brez

It looks like we are on for the 28th. I know it will be a drive for some of you so lets make it worthwhile. We will plan to start about 10:00 AM with our first demo at 11:00AM. Lunch will be provided at noon and demos will start up again after lunch. We will go as long as anybody wants.

John Driscoll has volunteered to demonstrate his Beal Pen Wizard. John has also volunteered to demonstrate his method of applying a CA finish.

Is there any other demonstration or subject that anybody would like to see or hear? Is there any subject that anybody would like to demonstrate or talk about?

Be sure to bring a couple of pen blanks for the blank exchange. Of course bring anything else you want to show, talk about, sell, swap or whatever.

Mike

brez

Please send an email to email-at-mikebreslin-dot-com, remove the dashes and use the @ and . to get the correct email address, and I will send the address, directions and phone number.

Thanks
Mike

dasimm

I think I can make it - end of March is very busy and the schedule is constantly changing.

I would not mind seeing casting techniques that other casters use when using either PR Resin or Alumilite.

traderdon55

Unless something comes up I will be there. Just let me know what I need to bring to help out. It would be great if somebody did a casting demo as that is one thing I am very interested in learning how to do. Don

brez

For those interested in a casting demo, Terry has offered to cast some 4th of July bottle stoppers. You will be able to participate with Terry and take your bottle stopper home with you. It should be ineteresting.

So far we have a Beal Pen Wizard demo, a CA finish demo and a casting demo planned, if there are other ideas please feel free to put them forward and we will see what we can do.

I plan to have hot dog, brauts and hamburgers for everybody and Terry is going to bring guacamole and home-made ice cream.. If any body would like to bring snacks, chips, drinks or deserts, please post here so we can avoid duplication.

Thanks
Mike

I would like to attend, but I can't lock it down yet. I am new and I would like to be a part of the fun. If I do go, I will be happy to pick up any(up to 3) "lazy drivers":beat-up: in route from Palestine.

its_virgil

As of now I am going to attend...I don't want to get kicked out for missing three meetings in a row. I will be happy to bring whatever is needed or do whatever is needed to be done. How about a set of snake blanks for a door prize? I'll see what I have.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom