Attachments

• P1000422.jpg
    P1000422.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 214
  • P1000423.jpg
    P1000423.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 223

loydstuts

Had a great time at the meeting today. Much thanks to the presenters for very informative stuff. My grandson, Mike, is on cloud 9 for receiving the pen turned, as well as the snakeskin blanks. I very much appreciate the comraderie both here and in person. Harry, thanks for setting everything up. You guys are the best!!!!!

Kenny Durrant

I to would like to say thanks to all that helped make the meeting possible. That also means a Thank You to Wood World for letting us hold it at their store and use their equipment. Everything was outstanding the burritos, demos, blank exchange, and especially the company. They keep getting better and better. Now I can't wait for the next one. Now I know how Loyd felt after the last one.

seamus7227

I'm really sorry i cancelled at the last minute. I was all ready to make the trip but realized that i crammed too much stuff into such a short day and wouldn't have been able to get a customers order cast and ready for shipping by Monday. Had I not had the wedding to attend, all would have been good. Hopefully this will allow me to have a plethora of snakeskin blanks ready for the next meeting!

tkbarron

It was a fun meeting. Sorry I got there late! Thanks to Don for sharing some words of wisdom and to Wood World for allowing us to make a mess. Also, thanks to those visiting for the first or second time. We hope you can come back!

Tom

Schoneweis

David Broadwell and his wife and I had our own NT IAP meeting at table 20F (his table) on Fri. at 12:30 P.M. Davids admits to knowing Don but claims he has never met Seamus. On Saturday, I finished sixth in the world championship cutting competition. (Only 6 of us showed up).

its_virgil

The meeting was a good one. We had some excellent info shared. Came home with a nice blank from the blank swap. Thanks to Tom for showing us how to cast a multi-color alumilite blank. That was my first time to see alumilite used. Thanks also to Harry for the breakfast burritos, to Tom and Harry for making arrangements, and to Wood World for allowing us to use the room and equipment.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 4 using Forum Runner

lsweeney

meeting

I think that all who were in attendance agree that it was a great meeting. Good people,great food, nice place to meet, and informative demos. I really didn't spend THAT much, don't tell Claudia ... So I'm so lookin forward to our next one.

Top Bottom