Late september Meeting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brez

Let's start at 11:00 AM. We can continue as long as there is still interest. We'll have lunch around 12:30.

Our address is 10695 Stagecoach Pass Pilot Point Texas. The house number is 940-686-9970 and my cell is 972-740-6789. Stagecoach Pass is off of highway 455 about 7 miles east of I35 and 3 miles west of highway 377. Stagecoach Pass is about 1/2 mile east of the Lake Ray Roberts Dam and there is a large entryway into the Butterfield Junction Development with the silhouette of a stagecoach and horses.

Call if you have any questions.

See you Sat.

Mike

brez

We can use another presentation, or demo. If anybody has something they would like to see, or hear about let me know. Even better, if you have something you would like to share, or demo. let me know.

I received the laser cut kits from Kallenshan yesterday, I think you will like them. Maybe someone that has made some of Ken's kits in the past would volunteer to make theirs Saturday, for the benefit of those that have not made them before.

Remember, bring a nice blank for the blank exchange.

See you Saturday. Call if you have any questions;

H: 940-686-9970
C: 972-740-6789

brez

OK,

Tomorrow is the day.

Remember to bring a nice blank for the blank exchange.

Parking. The best place to park is along the side of the road between the driveway that goes down to the shop and the corner. You can pull off the road onto the grass a foot or two and leave room for cars to pass on the road. Please don't park on the grass between to two driveways, there are sprinklers in that area.

Call if you have any trouble finding us;

C: 972-740-6789
H: 940-686-9970

Mike

plano_harry

Mike, thanks for hosting the group on Saturday. It was great to see your new shop and meet some new friends. Thanks to Jan for a very tasty lunch and for hanging around to talk with us. Too bad that Don, Tom and Larry didn't get to join us.

Harry

Top Bottom